What is the Guild of Benevolence?
The Guild of Benevolence is a charity providing assistance to those in need within the marine community and their dependants worldwide. We provide assistance that is uniquely tailored to each hardship case that is brought in front of our committee, including:
- Making regular grants to supplement a very low income.
- Helping with shortfalls in reasonable nursing home fees.
- Making single lump sum grants to assist in the purchase of costly items that are essential for the recipient’s wellbeing.
- Assisting with the cost of essential home repairs.
- Assisting with essential and reasonable funeral expenses in excess of any state contribution.
- Assisting with costs of respite care.
- Assisting with debt relief.
Charity Registered in England and Wales: No. 208727.