The student merchandise competition asks IMarEST Student members to showcase their creativity by challenging them to create a T-Shirt design that highlights or showcases the marine sector. The winning design will appear on T-shirts to be sold at IMarEST meetings, events and via the IMarEST e-shop with profits donated to a student travel grant fund. The most clever, most fun or most stylish design will be the winner – with the winner receiving £250 (GBP) and a limited edition print of their design.
Entrants must be IMarEST Student members.
- Designs must relate to the oceans and seas, to marine engineering, science or/and technology
- Digital entries only will accepted and high-resolution images in .eps format or .jpg format are preferred
- The design must be the entrants own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, entrants agree that the submission is their own work.
- Submissions must include the design as a stand-alone image, a visualization of the design on a T-shirt and a short (100 word maximum) written description of the design and the inspiration behind it.
- All entries must be in good taste.
- No rude or vulgar language, no insults directed at other disciplines, and no plagiarism.
- Creative use of the language of your discipline, humor, puns, etc. is definitely encouraged!
£250 (GBP) and a limited edition print of their design
For more information ">.
Entries and Deadlines
Entries Opening Date: To be announced