The award recognises outstanding commitment to learning and professional development initiatives.
This may be demonstrated through:
- A company’s internal training for its staff.
- An organisational culture that promotes learning.
- A focus on talent and performance.
- Encouragement of openness among employees about their development needs.
- Innovative approaches to delivering training through creative and original methods and/or use of learning resources.
To be eligible for this award organisations must have applied for IPD or CPD accreditation or recognition with the IMarEST.
A trophy and a VIP ticket to the IMarEST's prestigious Annual Dinner in London, where you will receive your award. (The Institute will contribute up to £500 of travel costs.)