What does the world of Marine Engineering, Science and Technology conjure up in your mind? Capture it in 1 photograph.
Judging of entries will be conducted by a panel of marine sector personalities who will award a prize for the overall best entry in the following age brackets/categories:
- 11 to 14
- 15 to 18"
- "I work in the Sector ..."
- Submitted photographs must be the original work of the person submitting the entry.
- The photograph should be a personal interpretation of the subject – Marine Engineering, Science and Technology - and should be accompanied by a descriptive title.
- Multiple entries are permitted
- By entering this competition, entrant agree to their photograph being used by Seavision and/or IMarEST in activities (including publicity and publishing) promoting awareness of the maritime/marine sector. This agreement will be deemed to have been given by submission of the entry.
- At the time of submission, the entrant must be within the age bracket of the category entered. Prior to award of a prize other than “I Work in the Sector” (for which there is no age limit). Proof of age will be required.
- Judges will be focusing on the impact of the photograph rather than the technical quality.
- Entry is by completing a form available at www.seavision.org.uk
- Entry requires the provision of contact details and Date of Birth together with supporting information on the photograph stating: Subject Matter, Location of shot, Date photograph taken and a declaration that the submitted photo is the entrants original work.
Entries and Deadlines
Entries Opening Date: To be announced