With international attendees from a broad sweep of the Naval enterpise, INEC and iSCSS provide a compelling platform to promote your company and products.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the format for the conference has changed to a virtual online conference, and the sponsorship offering has therefore been revised.
We are committed to delivering another exceptional INEC / iSCSS conference in 2020. Whilst the change in format has been in response to COVID-19, it has opened up new opportunities for greater reach and engagement.
Why sponsor INEC 2020 & iSCSS?
- New and exciting virtual conference format taking place over five days (5-9 October 2020)
- Free to attend - opening up registration to attract a wider, even more international audience to the conference
- Networking and exhibition delivered through an innovative and engaging event app
- The virtual format and the new INEC event app provides sponsors with new ways to engage with a greater number of delegates across the globe.
- Meet key marine professionals including Ministry of Defence and other international senior naval personnel
- Network with current and potential clients to build relationships
- Increase company product visibility and brand awareness with extensive publicity to the Institute's 20,000+ membership base
- Involvement and association with an international Institute promoting technical excellence
- Recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) from IMarEST for all INEC attendees
- Promote internationally to the naval engineering and defence industry. Increased digital marketing activities enabling wider audience reach using social media channels, targeted email and web campaigns plus partner marketing
- iSCSS 2020, the International Ship Control Systems Symposium (iSCSS) is part of INEC 2020 and will be organised as a parallel conference stream; the sponsorship and exhibition packages cover both events. It should be noted that iSCSS provides significant additional promotion to a broader maritime community worldwide.
Details of sponsorship packages can be found in the Sponsorship brochure.