With 300 international attendees from a broad sweep of the Naval enterpise, INEC and iSCSS provide a compelling platform to promote your company and products.
Why sponsor INEC 2020 & iSCSS?
- Meet key marine professionals including Ministry of Defence and other international senior naval personnel
- Network with current and potential clients to build relationships
- Increase company product visibility and brand awareness with extensive publicity to the Institute's 20,000+ membership base
- Involvement and association with an international Institute promoting technical excellence
- Recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) from IMarEST for all INEC attendees
- Promote internationally to the naval engineering and defence industry. Increased digital marketing activities enabling wider audience reach using social media channels, targeted email and web campaigns plus partner marketing
- iSCSS 2020, the International Ship Control Systems Symposium (iSCSS) is part of INEC 2020 and will be organised as a parallel conference stream; the sponsorship and exhibition packages cover both events. It should be noted that iSCSS provides significant additional promotion to a broader maritime community worldwide.
The exhibition is at the heart of conference gatherings throughout the 3 days, with plenty of opportunity to network with potential business contacts.
Enduring benefits of exhibiting at INEC 2020:
- Network with existing and potential clients against the backdrop of an international conference
- Increase your product's visibility and brand awareness
- Involvement with an international institute promoting technical excellence
- Exhibitor listing, including logo, on the INEC 2020 website for the duration of the campaign
Details of sponsorship packages can be found in the Sponsorship brochure.