Date: 5th November 2020
Time : Webinar will begin at 5:00 pm and ends at 6.30 pm
To register your attendance, please click the web-link below:https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcuf-6gpjgoHN2NLdTebgcBEMF_3EqnfWJU
Please note this webinar is only open to first 100 participants who had registered and entered the meeting on first-come-first-serve basis. For benefit of those who had pre-registered, please do not share the access link further after registration.
Over a ship’s lifetime, the hull is exposed to structural stress, including extreme loads and impacts when loading and discharging and during operations in harsh conditions. In order to better protect the vessel, reduce the risk of structural failure, as well as to optimise drydocking preparation, budgeting and reduce technical operation costs - modern Hull Integrity Management systems is developed to support ship managers and ship owners.
Join the webinar to learn more about how to:
- • Easily plan inspections and manage scope of inspections
- • Proactively manage structural defects and anomalies to mitigate risk and avoid more costly repairs later on
- • Have more control over your hull integrity and maintenance programmes and be able to prove this to your stakeholders
- • Cut costs for hull surveys, maintenance and dry-docking
- • Get fleet and sister vessel overview supporting proactive actions
- • Reduce the risk of surprises in next drydock
About the Speaker
- - Background in Industrial Mechanics / 7 years at shipyard
- - Experience with smaller container vessels, submarines and navy vessels
- - Studied business management with key focus on maritime industry
- - More than 12 years at DNV GL
- - Responsible for ship management & operation systems at DNV GL (consulting & sales)
Instructions to join the webinar using Zoom Instructions to join the webinar using Zoom
- 1. Download Zoom software before joining the webinar session at https://zoom.us/download
- 2. You may join the webinar by clicking onto the link provided in the email after registration.
- 3. Alternatively, you may join the webinar by clicking https://zoom.us/join and key in the Meeting ID and Password provided in the email after registration.
- 4. Video and audio function will be disabled during the session for all participants (except host and presenter).
- 5. For attendence recording purposes, please provide your name, company and membership (e.g. SNAMES, Joint Branch, SSA or non-member) in the chat window upon joining the webinar session.
- 6. During the Q&A, please key in your questions into the chat window and it will be selected by the host and refered to the presenter.
- 7. Please provide your feedback by accessing the link provided after the Q&A session.