- Affiliate Membership for 6 named members of staff (includes digital subscription to The Marine Professional, access to IMarEST TV, the Virtual Library and many other member benefits)
- Use of the official 'Partnered with the IMarEST' logo:
- A listing in the IMarEST's Marine Directory
- A hard copy subscription of The Marine Professional- the IMarEST’s industry-recognised monthly publication, sent to your office
- Dedicated account manager
- Digital certificate provided to showcase the partnership.
- Discount on advertising in: the magazine, webinars, online careersopportunities and thought leadership initiatives.
- The IMarEST runs a series of prestigious events including technical seminars, conferences and lectures. Marine Members will be given preferential opportunity to provide speakers and discounted sponsorship opportunities.
- Complimentary place at the IMarEST Annual Conference for one member of staff.
- Preferential rates on CPD recognition for events and training courses.
- Opportunity to join and participate in the IMarEST’s Special Interest Groups.
- Opportunity to submit press releases for the IMarEST’s bi-monthly eMarine newsletter which is distributed to over 23,000 marine professionals globally.
- Opportunity to submit and list events on the IMarEST Events Calendar.
- Allocation of a local branch for opportunities to attend branch workshops and technical meetings where applicable.
- Opportunity to add on ‘bulk membership’ for employees wishing to become members of the IMarEST as well as increasing the number of Affiliates assigned to this package.
- An annual subscription of £950, S$1,768 and US$1,328 (excluding VAT where applicable)
- Marine Membership is open to all organisations, whether corporate, academic or charitable
All Marine Members of the IMarEST agree to:
The IMarEST also runs a Marine Partner initiative for organisations which demonstrate a continued commitment to professional development in the marine sector. Marine Partners work in partnership with the IMarEST to promote professional membership and registration, continuing professional development, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities within their organisations. With a dedicated account manager, Marine Partners work strategically with the IMarEST to create and deliver a bespoke annual programme of activity and premium promotion. To learn more, please contact the IMarEST.