- Affiliate Membership for 5 named members of staff (includes digital subscription to The Marine Professional, access to the Virtual Library and additional member benefits).
- Use of the official IMarEST Marine Members logo:
- A listing in the IMarEST's Marine Directory.
- A hard copy subscription of The Marine Professional- the IMarEST’s industry-recognised monthly publication, sent to your office.
- 10% discount on advertising in The Marine Professional.
- Discounted delegate rates to IMarEST events & training courses for all your staff.
- Opportunity to join and participate in the IMarEST's Special Interest Groups.
- Advice on developing company professional development frameworks and creating continuous professional development opportunities for your employees.
- Opportunity to submit press releases to the IMarEST Newsroom.
- Opportunity to submit press releases for the IMarEST's bi-monthly e-Marine newsletter which is distributed to over 23,000 marine professionals globally.
- An annual subscription of £850 ex VAT (or equivalent in SGD)
- Marine Membership is open to all organisations, whether corporate, academic or charitable.
The IMarEST also runs a Marine Partner initiative for organisations which demonstrate a continued commitment to professional development in the marine sector. Marine Partners work in partnership with the IMarEST to promote professional membership and registration, continuing professional development, knowledge sharing and learning opportunities within their organisations. With a dedicated account manager, Marine Partners work strategically with the IMarEST to create and deliver a bespoke annual programme of activity and premium promotion. To learn more, please contact the IMarEST.