What is it?
The Graduate Pathway is a support plan to help you improve your employability, develop your professional skills, and prepare you for applying for professional registration (Technician, Registered/Incorporated, Chartered status) over the course of five years.
The Graduate Pathway is available to all Students, Apprentices and Cadets, following graduation.
- Enjoy discounted IMarEST membership
- Enhance your employment prospects
- Acquire professional qualifications - Chartered status
- Gain experience recognition through professional registration
- Experience exciting networking opportunities
- Apply for funding and awards
- Enjoy the prestige of belonging to the world’s leading membership organisation for marine professionals, founded in 1889.
How do I join?
Join our Graduate Pathway now by completing and submitting the online application form: