What is it?
The Graduate Pathway is a support plan to help you improve your employability, develop your professional skills, and prepare you for applying for professional registration (Technician, Registered/Incorporated, Chartered status) over the course of five years.
The Graduate Pathway is available to all Students, Apprentices and Cadets, following graduation.
- Enjoy discounted IMarEST membership
- Enhance your employment prospects
- Acquire professional qualifications - Chartered status
- Gain experience recognition through professional registration
- Experience exciting networking opportunities
- Apply for funding and awards
- Enjoy the prestige of belonging to the world’s leading membership organisation for marine professionals, founded in 1889.
How to join?
Join our Graduate Pathway by completing and submitting the online form here.