The IMarEST provides distance learning degrees and higher education qualifications through our learning arm, MLA College, in a range of marine related subjects (we established MLA College in 2014, after we acquired the Hydrographic Academy from Plymouth University).
You can study whenever and wherever you want through our distance learning technology. Whether you are at sea, or in a full-time job, you can gain the qualifications you need to advance your career.
These types of qualifications can also contribute to your development in ultimately reaching Chartered status.
HIGHER EDUCATION COURSES
- PGCert | PGDip | MSc Sustainable Maritime Operations
- MSc Advanced Hydrography for Professionals
- MSc Advanced Meteorology for Professionals
- MSc Advanced Navigation for Professionals
- MSc Advanced Oceanography for Professionals