You can now send in your abstracts for Oceanology International China 2017, 1-3 November in Qingdao. The deadline for abstracts is 11 August 2017.
Developed in conjunction with government and industry associations, Oceanology International China provides domestic and international suppliers the opportunity to capitalise on China’s rapidly developing offshore energy and marine industries.
If you have a new technology development, a novel application for existing marine technology/science or are a user of ocean data wanting to share your specific needs, OIC 2017 is a fantastic platform to promote yourself a thought leader and share your expertise with our international audience in Qingdao.
- Unmanned Vehicles & Vessels – Focus on Autonomy (Organised by the Institute of Marine Engineering, Science & Technology (IMarEST) & Society for Underwater Technology (SUT))
- Hydrographic Survey & Geophysics
- Ocean Observing & Sensing
- Underwater Positioning & Metrology
- Underwater Communications & Navigation
- Meeting the Needs of Offshore Energy Generation
Deadline for submissions is: 11 August 2017. There is no charge for presenting in this free to attend, bilingual conference programme.
Full Call for Abstracts guidelines to submit an abstract.
If you have any questions about the conference or exhibition, please contact:
Ellen Burgess, Conference Manager – Oceanology International Event Portfolio
Direct tel: +44 (0)20 8439 5420