Marine Asset Technologist Lead
Contract type: Full-time
Salary: £90 to £110 K
Job summary: The primary function of this role is to lead the product development of the Digital Twin services as a quality assured Asset Management function.
Description of role: SeaFlo Consultancy, Services are an established consultancy company with a track record in subsea and marine engineering Pre-FEED, FEED phase studies to project and asset & Integrity Management services associated with subsea production, FPSO and LNG-FSRUs. The company also provides recognised continuous professional development (CPD training by the IMarEST/ SUT partnerships. The company are evolving our capability offering into Digital Twin technologies for marine, subsea facilities.
Minimum education and experience in the following:
- BSc/MSc Honours Degree in Marine Engineering Sciences or Subsea and Marine Engineering Technology, including experience with R&D projects associated with Digital Twin technologies
- 8 to 10 years industry experience in detailed design, product and equipment, research and development, equipment testing as per DNV RP’s and offshore installations, commissioning and life of field asset integrity. This role will additionally support the energy transition zone towards reduced CO2 emissions and a net zero economy. Embrace IDTA Industry 4.0 standards and the development of a Digital Twin predictive engine technologies, client organisational training and development support.
- Competitive Annual Bonuses based on agreed performance based KPI’s
- Competitive Base Salary, with BUPA Health Care plan, full Insurance cover and family package benefits for overseas assignments
- Access to Company Profit Share Scheme after a minimum of *12 months service and with agreed pension plan contributions in the overall remuneration package
- Supportive participation, funded by SeaFlo in ongoing CPD logged training in compliance with SUT/IMarEST continuous improvement -based training plans as technology continually evolves
Key Contributions required in the following and other areas:
- Help support company quality assurance and quality control procedures development and the requirements of agreed BSi Group ISO Standards and participate in these annual ISO audits with the BSi auditor
- Otherwise, the successful candidate must be aligned to Company Management goals and business objectives, business targets over the next 3 years and show the right attitude and commitment, to the further development of SeaFlo and our Joint Venture (J.V.) Business Partner Financial agreements and profit margins. There is the potential for both positions to secure a company share-holding.
There are also opportunities as part of a management succession plan within 2 years subject to the right performance and commitment, to secure a directorship role and possibly move to a residential EU or Overseas location within the Company and Joint Venture (J.V.) partnership agreements as the business grows.
Application deadline: Applications are welcome up until close of business on Friday 28th Jan, 2022
Location of vacancy: Building 1, Balmoral Business Park, Wellington Circle, Aberdeen AB 12 3JG
Telephone number: +441224 047070
SeaFlo Consultancy provide subsea and marine services on a global basis ranging from Pre-FEED, FEED study support and specialist engineering studies.