IMarEST TV recording of the 4th ANZPAC Workshop on Biofouling Management and 1st GloFouling R&D Forum held in Melbourne, Australia on the 1-4th October 2019. This video features Ward Appeltans of IOC-UNESCO, Belgium discusses | Day 4 Session 15 Future Strategies for Risk Assessment & Management.
Watch Now (IMarEST Members only)
Themes for the 2019 workshop included:
- regulations & requirements (biosecurity/antifouling)
- biofouling & vessel efficiency,
- biofouling management
- in-water cleaning (methods & management)
- invasive & non-indigenous species risks
- domestic & small vessels (risks and management).