IMarEST TV recording of the 4th ANZPAC Workshop on Biofouling Management and 1st GloFouling R&D Forum held in Melbourne, Australia on the 1-4th October 2019. This video features Geoff Swain of the Florida Institute of Technology, USA | Session 14 - Non-Shipping Sectors - Aquaculture, Offshore Energy.
Watch Now (IMarEST Members only)
Themes for the 2019 workshop included:
- regulations & requirements (biosecurity/antifouling)
- biofouling & vessel efficiency,
- biofouling management
- in-water cleaning (methods & management)
- invasive & non-indigenous species risks
- domestic & small vessels (risks and management).